Black Star Beer is vegan friendly
|Address:||1160 Battery Street, ste 30
San Francisco, CA, 94111
|Double checked by:|
|Added:||over 4 years ago|
Products by Black Star Beer:
"I searched on the internet as to possible beer ingredients that would contain animal by-products and came across the list below. I discussed it with our brewers and operations manager who all confirmed that Black Star does not use anything in the list below. In particular, no clarifying agents, anti-foaming agents, colorings, nor any animal derivatives are used in the brewing process.
Thus, you can feel free to consumer Black Star freely and introduce it to your veg*n friends and community. Please let me know if you have any additional questions about Black Star and I would be more than happy to answer them. Don’t forget to check us out on www.Facebook.com/blackstarbeer!
· albumin: derived from eggs or dried blood
· casein/caseinate: derived from milk
· charcoal: sometimes derived from bone
· colourings: sometimes derived from insects
· glyceryl monostearate: an anti-foaming agent that sometimes is an animal derivative
· isinglass: swim bladders from fish
· lactose and lactobacillus (lactic acid)
· gelatin: made from bones, skins and tendons
· pepsin: a heading agent sometimes derived from pork
· sugar: white sugar is often whitened using bone charcoal"